Eurodent Hambakliinik cures all diseases related to teeth, gums and mouth cavity, provides help in the case of an urgent tooth problem, gives you an aesthetic smile and solves even the problems and conditions that may seem unsolvable at first.
Comprehensive dental treatment
Fillings, root canal treatment, aesthetic dentistry, whitening
Treatment of parodont diseases
Removing tartar, problems with inflammatory and bleeding gums and moving teeth
All kinds of crowns, bridges, removable dentures, combined dentures, inputs, laminates, implants
Removing teeth, removing wisdom teeth, problems related to orthodontics and bone transplant, treatment of mucous diseases
Artificial roots in situations where patient’s own teeth are not good enough
Brackets, extraoral devices
Treatment of children’s teeth
Treatment of deciduous and permanent teeth of children
- Consultation 13 €
- Preparation of the written treatment plan 25 €
- Infiltration anaesthesia 8 €
- Kofferdam 6 €
- Instant film X-ray 6 €
- Digital X-ray, repeated, during the same visit 5 €
- Panoramic X-ray 15 €
- Aesthetic dental waxing (wax-up), 1 unit 20 €
- Scheduled dental check-up, dental status, cleaning (30 min) 45 €
Root canal treatment
- Medication change in the root canal and temporary filling 30 €
- Removal of previous root filling from one root canal 42 €
- Opening and enlarging one root canal 35 €
- Opening and enlarging every subsequent root canal 22 €
- Filling one root canal 33 €
- Filling every subsequent root canal 22 €
- Closing perforation with Mineral Trioxide Aggregate (MTA) 30 €
- Prosthetics consultation with a diagnostic procedure 35 €
- Silicone impression 36 €
- Alginate impression 16 €
- Occlusal index 15 €
- Cast post and core restoration 125 €
- Tooth preparation for a crown 30 €
- Metal ceramic crown 280 €
- E-max crown 330 €
- Zirconium crown 350 €
- Ceramic inlay, e-max 300 €
- All-ceramic laminate 330 €
- Optional burnishing of teeth 25 €
- Crown cementation 10 €
- Crown removal 20 €
- Temporary direct crown 40 €
- Laboratory-fabricated temporary crown 70 €
- Custom impression tray 40 €
- Removable partial denture base 210 €
- Removable partial denture 500 €
- Full denture 355 €
- Plastic tooth 15 €
- One fracture repair 50 €
- Adding a tooth to the denture 55 €
- Ankylos implant application 575 €
- Sulcus former 60 €
- Implant check-up with X-ray 30 €
- Implant crown 490 €
- Zirconium implant crown 590 €
- Maxillary sinus floor augmentation 240 €
- Bone-grafting material, 1 dose 130 €
- Old filling removal 10 €
- Small one surface filling – glass ionomer 17 €
- Small one surface filling – light-cured 35 €
- Medium and deep one surface filling – glass ionomer 25 €
- Medium and deep one surface filling – light-cured 40 €
- Two surface filling – glass ionomer 30 €
- Two surface filling – light-cured 55 €
- Three surface filling – light-cured 70 €
- Full dental crown restoration – light-cured 90 €
- Temporary filling – Cavit 16 €
- Dental calculus removal, easy 32 €
- Dental calculus removal, difficult 47 €
- Dental calculus removal, complicated 61 €
- Dental pearl wash 50 €
- Surgical removal of the root end (apicoectomy) 150 €
- Extraction of a single-rooted tooth 29 €
- Extraction of a multi-rooted tooth 45 €
- Complicated extraction of a multi-rooted tooth 65 €
- Extraction of a retained tooth 135 €
- Abscess drainage 27 €
- Cyst removal 75 €
- Suturing 12 €
- Suture removal and wound treatment 10 €
- Gingival plastic surgery, up to 4 teeth 70 €
- Labial frenectomy (labial frenulum removal) 45 €
- Sterile covering of the operating table 20 €
- Open curettage 26 €
- Membrane application 180 €
- Alveolitis treatment 26 €
- Pericoronitis treatment 26 €
- Alginate impression and diagnostic models 36 €
- Replacing a lost element with a new one (tube, bracket etc./pc.) 16 €
- Activation of braces 35 €
- Re-fixing a tube, bracket or retainer 26 €
- Raising the bite of one tooth 15 €
- Metal braces 450 €
- Ceramic braces 600 €
- Self-ligating braces 700 €
- Essix retainer 110 €
- QuadHelix 200 €
- Removal of braces with dentition cleaning (2 arches) 100 €
- Simple retainer for one dental arch 26 €
- Extra-oral orthodontic appliance 150 €
In the case of extensive treatment, our dentists provide you with the price estimate. You can pay in cash or with a bankcard after the visit.
We do not issue invoices for a bank transfer.
Missing an appointment without prior notice costs €60/h.
You can also pay for our dentistry services in instalments
For more expensive treatment procedures, it is possible pay in affordable monthly instalments.
Eurodent Hambakliinik is known and highly appreciated by our patients because of professionalism, friendliness and individual approach of our employees.
Dr. Kristjan Gutmann
Kristjan Gutmann started his studies at the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Turku in 1992.
After graduating in 1997, Dr. Gutmann practiced in Finland for a while and had close collaboration with several leading prosthetics laboratories there. On return to Estonia, he became one of the founders of Eurodent Hambakliinik. Collaboration with foreign colleagues and laboratories still continues.
The main fields and everyday work of Dr. Gutmann is prosthetic dentistry and solving complicated bite problems.
Dr. Kristjan Gutmann has successfully participated in several scientific researches on prosthetic dentistry.
Dr. Kristjan Gutmann belongs to several specialised dentists’ organisations. He was the President of Estonian Dental Association for six years and is currently a Member of the Board and the Council of this Association.
Dr. Kristjan Gutmann communicates with patients in Estonian, Russian, Finnish and English.
Dr. Gerli Eller-Partasjuk
After graduating from the French class of Gustav Adolf Gymnasium, Gerli Eller started her studies in the Faculty of Dentistry at the University of Turku in 1992.
After graduating from the university and completing the internship in 1997, she returned to Estonia and is currently working at Eurodent Hambakliinik.
Besides general care, Dr. Gerli Eller-Partasjuk also provides orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Gerli Eller-Partasjuk is the founder and Member of the Board of the Estonian Female Dentists’ Association.
Dr. Gerli Eller-Partasjuk communicates with patients in Estonian, Russian, Finnish, English and French.
Dr. Mari Kullamaa
Mari Kullamaa started her dentistry studies at the University of Tartu in 2003.
After graduating, Dr. Mari Kullamaa joined the team of Eurodent Hambakliinik.
Dr. Mari Kullamaa communicates with patients in Estonian, Russian, English and German.
In her free time, Mari Kullamaa enjoys hiking and travelling.
Dr. Krislin Tukia
Dr Krislin Tukia joined the Eurodent Dental Clinic in 2015 and has gained the trust of our patients incredibly fast.
Dr Tukia is a calm and joyful doctor, who easily establishes contact with everyone, even with younger patients.
Dr Tukia is a member of the Estonian Dental Association; during her studies at the University of Tartu, she was also a member of the Estonian Dental Students’ Association.
Dr Tukia communicates with her patients in Estonian, English, Finnish, and Russian.
Dr Tukia spends her free time doing sports: she prefers swimming and Pilates, but as a literary enthusiast, she also finds time for books.
Dr Natalja Lunina
Dr Natalja Lunina started her studies at the Institute of Dentistry of the University of Tartu in 2008.
Dr Lunina is a member of the Estonian Dental Association; during her studies at the University of Tartu, she was also a member of the Estonian Dental Students’ Association.
Dr Lunina specialises in surgery and implantology. She has participated in many trainings in different European countries.
Alongside her main job, she is improving her knowledge at the Danube University Krems in Austria in the Faculty of Oral Surgery and Implantology.
Right after graduating from the University of Tartu, Dr Lunina came second at the International Ceram X Case Contest for young talented dentists.
Dr Lunina communicates with her patients in Estonian, English, Finnish, and Russian.
Dr Lunina spends her free time painting and reading, she also loves sports and travelling.
Book an appointment
Lootsi 3a, Tallinn
Phone: (+372) 6554000
Our e-mail addresses are in the form of email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday to Friday at 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Parking You can park at the parking lots close by, for example, at the Norde Centrum Rimi parking lot or at the Lootsi St. parking lot.